[AJD] Unstyled G

Michael mpmbd at yadtel.net
Fri Aug 31 15:20:10 PDT 2012

In vain, I have searched for my Production Register for the Unsyled G. Now I
wonder if I ever had one. I did find my Production Register (big book!) from
the Two-Cylinder Club for the the Unstyled B. The G would fill a smaller
book.
In any event, my cousin now owns the G purchased new by my grandfather.
Serial 10213. I suspect that it was purchased in Winston-Salem NC in 1940.
It has always had rubber tires on solid disc wheels, not spokes. Not much
chance that it will be available for me to own, but I would be glad to do
so. I first drove the tractor about 1946.
May I request the information from the Production Register for this tractor
if you have that volume easily accessible?
And if you have one, please tell me the size of the book and the cover color
to help me in the search for the one I believe I have.
Your help is appreciated.