[AT] JD 2010?

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:41:48 PDT 2012

  Pretty good little tractor, we got a gas burner with loader on it 3 years
ago for $2500. It is well worn but runs good and gets the job done. Burns a
little oil, good on gas, and will lift a MH 30 tractor onto the trailer with
the loader. Had to get a round bale on the back for weight but it done the
job. I better shut up or it  will throw a rod next week raking hay :<)
Kevin