[AT] no mail

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:52:30 PDT 2012

Ralph I don't know about parts availability where you are but the NAPA
stores here show the master cylinder kit available for it.
I think you said it was a 160 series?  and I guessed a 53 model.   They show
several.   Here's the link.  The kit is cheap.
I don't know what shipping to your place would be.
http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?R=UBP39_0268586060.
If it was me I'd be trying to figure out how to retrofit a master cyl from
something newer on it and
looking in junk yards for parts.

Charlie