[AT] Auction question

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:56:34 PDT 2012

With many auctions demanding a 12-15% buyers premium, it would seem to
come into question who the clients really are.  The seller may
contract the service, but the buyers are picking a hefty piece of the
tab.  It seems that a thorough review by ethics boards and state
legislatures may be in order now.

Charlie V.