[AT] Bo Hinch and other in the path of the storm

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:29:00 PDT 2012

You are exactly correct John.  Also the soil down here is pretty saturated.
If we get a lot of wind, hurricane or not, a lot of trees will come down.
Oaks and other trees without
the tap roots that pines have are secured by surface roots.   Wet soil and
wind are not a good combination on those hardwoods.

Charlie