[AJD] Saving Ag History

Eric Walter eric at facspro.com
Sat Aug 25 22:57:16 PDT 2012

Tyler,
I dont see to many listed that say they are stuck or unstuck-- only a couple
listed on saturday listed as running -- I would imagine for the most part
these will be stuck-- dont see any H's in the listing.
Day one link:
http://www.aumannauctions.com/index.php?subp=1&sct=2&pg=ap&pid=27898
Day 2
http://www.aumannauctions.com/index.php?subp=1&sct=2&pg=ap&pid=27899
Day 3:
http://www.aumannauctions.com/index.php?subp=1&sct=2&pg=ap&pid=25372
Day 4:
http://www.aumannauctions.com/index.php?subp=1&sct=2&pg=ap&pid=27900

Mostly A's, B's, D's and GP's a few others mixed in also, as well as
tractors of other colors.

Eric Walter