[AJD] JD Paint

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Aug 21 14:12:25 PDT 2012

#1 is very dark, almost like a Hart Parr Green.  #2 is lighter, #3 is even
lighter.  It seems through the years that Deere has tried to lighten up the
shades.

I think Deere put a picture of the 2 cylinder tractor on the can as a
marketing gimmick.

Personally, I think Ag Green is lighter than Classic Green.  In my
comparisons, Ag Green is way lighter than Alt #2.

In my restoration business, I have used Ag Green in the past.  Only because
it came with in a Fast Dry formula.  I am now using Acrylic enamel and
Polyurethane enamel, Dupont products.

Lou