[AT] JD 2010?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Aug 20 08:31:20 PDT 2012

My experience with a diesel 2010 is many parts are very hard to find -
quite a few of them were only for the 2010.  Mine has been a pretty good
tractor after an engine rebuild but if I had it all to do over I would
have gone another direction.  Most but not all my problems were with
diesel engine part so a lot of my issues don't apply.

David
NW NC