[AT] JD 2010?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Aug 20 08:56:58 PDT 2012

Len,

I don't have first hand knowledge on the 2010 but I have read that they had some
significant problems, primarily with the hydraulics.  Some engine issues.  The next
succeeding model solved most of these problems on the 2020. The 2010 was the first new
generation model of this class tractor and it had some birthing problems.  I would
recommend the 2020 and be very cautious about a 2010. Depends a lot about what you intend
to do with it.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA
We want deeds, not smoke and mirrors!