[AJD] JD Paint

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Aug 19 18:58:03 PDT 2012

Greg,

When the Collector Center was still open the guys who did the restorations gave a seminar at the GOG's a couple times. They recognized the conflict but they recommended the AG Green for Two Cylinders at the time in the seminar. I've always been troubled by that and tend to agree with Classic for the Two Cylinders.  But.... being color challenged I have, in the past thought JD AG Green was darker than JD Classic Green.  Just goes to show that I don't have any business talking about colors with my color deficiency.  I have enough trouble figuring out which way is up at times. :-)

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA
We want deeds, not smoke and mirrors!