[AJD] JD paint

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Aug 19 08:36:18 PDT 2012

Isn't the bit about turning color on you related to prolonged exposure to
sunlight?  If the tractor is shedded most of the time I think you'll be OK.
I've got a model E Deere engine I painted with rustoleum at least 50 years
ago and the paint is still the right color.

I got some Valspar rattle cans from a local store a while back, it didn't
cover very well...took lots of coats.

I'd lean toward Eric's recommendation about Van Sickle paint.  I've heard
from others it's the right stuff to use and I plan to get it for my next
project.

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN USA