[AJD] JD paint

Eric Walter eric at facspro.com
Sun Aug 19 05:45:37 PDT 2012

We use  Van Sickle Tractor, Implement & Industrial Enamel paint for our
tractors. It used to be listed on the cans as Gloss JD Green  paint and
Gloss JD Yellow paint but I think the Legal Beagles had thier noses into it
and now they are listed as  Gloss Ag Green and Gloss Ag Yellow and in
parenthases (same as JD)
We get it at our local farm store Oescheln but might be available at Tractor
Supply or whatever your local farm store is.-- Dont think they are that high
priced but I will be at the store later and will check.
They also sell a hardener for it-- we used to use it in a factory I worked
at for the new production machines we built-- TOUGH AS NAILS even without
the hardener and matches the JD colors as far as I can tell.

Eric Walter