[AT] Bolens H1502

Mike Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 15:02:58 PDT 2012

I have this same tractor, and sometimes my hydro control acts up, and it
wont go into reverse.  It takes several forward/backward rocks on the pedal
to get it working.  I am sure something is worn out in my linkage, but i
have yet to bother with it.

Since this tractor has come up... I am desperately looking for a loader for
mine....

Mike