[AT] Okla Fires

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 21:31:53 PDT 2012

As you may know there have been several fires in Oklahoma the last few days. Today a rent house and some storage sheds I had in Mannford Oklahoma went up in flames. Several neighboring houses also burnt. I heard count was over 120 homes lost earlier today. Sister-in-law have fire on acrage fences, but the fire stopped just inside the fence on all 4 sides.
Fortunatly I did not have much equipment there - only 1 small JD lawn tractor and a few antique impliments, a few parts, some tools, 45 year old Lincoln 225 I got when in Junior High with the good heavy windings, etc. Thankful for insurance.
Pray for the family renting - they lost most all they had except for a few horses that were saved. Several others also lost most all they had.

Dennis