[AT] Re Driving to Unionville Missouri

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:26:57 PDT 2012

Funny you mention that, I had a conversation with some recently out vets yesterday at a factory in Orrville. Their take is that civilian GPS and what they used in Iraq and Afghanistan are worlds apart in accuracy. What we have access to and what the military uses are two very different animals.
Mark