[AT] test

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Apr 30 15:40:28 PDT 2012

I am sure it is, Mike.

I am pretty much in between Winter and Summer activities - as the saying
goes "too wet to plow and too cold to dance". We are in a very unusual
Spring drought here in the Mid-Atlantic region, so the grass hasn't
started it's usual heavy growth. (Which is probably just as well, since
I acquired a "new" Case 220 garden tractor to cut my "lawn", but it
needs a bunch of pieces on the mower deck before I can use it.)

Mike