[AT] Opinions wanted

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Apr 17 03:17:46 PDT 2012

Update on the tractor issue:

The deal is going to take some time so I have to make a pivot (the weeds
are getting tall here).  The pivot was to buy a Simplicity zero turn
mower which will be delivered this afternoon.

All the more or less local JD dealers are branches of the same company
(James River Equipment).  The former owners of the local dealer retired
at the end of the year.  Oddly enough a cousin of his started the local
hardware store that is a Simplicity dealer (along with some other brands
I have) - my experience with them is the local service is very good (yes
expensive but good - I don't mind paying if I get that service).

I still think the sub-compact tractor will eventually join my stable of
petroleum fired steeds but maybe in a few months now.  I was hoping to
combine the needs but the timing just won't allow.

David
NW NC