[AT] Opinions wanted

Ernie cchopper at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 15 11:44:51 PDT 2012

David,
The only 2010 I'm familiar with is of the 1960's era.  Is that the same
model you say you own?  If so I have a similar situation as to what you are
describing.

I have a 1967 2020 gas tractor with a loader and also a 2012 X720 with a 62
inch deck.  My dealer hinted I should trade for the 1023E, so I can have a
loader and 4WD.  I keep said I have a real tractor with a real loader.  My
X720 has rear bar tires and rear wheel weights.  I am in tremendous hills
and drive the X720 on terrain not recommended by the company.  With the 62"
deck I have a real low center of gravity.  I put on about 80 hours a year on
the X720.

I do remove my deck a few times a year.  It isn't the handiest but I can do
it.  Feel free to contact me direct at cchopper at centuryte.net

Ernie
"Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street." - Zig Ziglar

In God We Trust