[AT] Info on potato growing and crop insurance - was RE:OTHappywhite easter

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:21:16 PDT 2012

Thanks Grant,  that is kind of what I was thinking as far as consequences.
I think last year I failed to fertilize enough as the plants started to
flower.  I had potatoes and they were good but not enough and not big
enough.
I use manure or manufactured fertilizer depending on what I have easiest
access to at the time and sometimes a combination of the two.  Manure is
cheaper (free) but bagged fertilizer takes less time and effort.

Charlie