[AT] OT Happy white easter

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:27:34 PDT 2012

Grant,  sorry to hear you are having crop problems.  I hope the frost damage
isn’t as bad as you fear.

If you don't mind, would you give me/us a quick lesson on how to properly
fertilize potatoes.  I know that if you put too much to them they will not
turn out well.  I'd like to know how you do it or for that matter how anyone
on the list does as long as you are a successful potato grower.

Charlie