[AT] OT Happy white easter

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 7 11:53:45 PDT 2012

On 4/7/2012 12:19 PM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> Ralph they are calling for snow flurries here on Tuesday and Wednesday,hope
> nothing like you got.
> R Fink
> PA

Richard, its nothing new for us. We could get another spring blizzard
like this a month from now and it would not be unheard of. In the hammer
mill video I posted yesterday you can see the beautiful weather we had
with sunshine and temps in the high 60s. Thats why today is such a
contrast. I'm not touching the snow shovel though. At 30 degrees I think
it will be melting if I have a little patience. Just sit back and listen
to the gas furnace running, wishing I still had that wood stove.

Ralph in Sask.