[AT] NOS Oliver 60

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 20:22:45 PDT 2012

That would seem reasonable to me. A NOS car, truck, tractor is so rare that
there isn't really anything to base it's value on.

Another NOS unit I recall was  a Case thresher that some antique club owns.
I don't think it had ever been completely assembled. I've got some pictures
somewhere of a late model Fairbanks Morse engine still in the shipping
crate.

John