[AT] NOS Oliver 60 & MORE Olivers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:37:13 PDT 2012

Joe someone who really knows his stuff could verify that it is un-used by
checking wear on some key parts.  Also if it's been sitting all these years
practically in two spots with little movement the axle seals will show where
the pressure has been on them.  They'll need to be replaced if it's ever
run.