[AT] Spam> OT Texans are you ok?

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Wed Apr 4 09:18:12 PDT 2012

On 4/4/2012 3:17 AM, Mattias Kessén wrote:
> I've seen some scary pictures of flying semi trailers.
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7404216n
>
> Mattias
Mattias,

We were fairly lucky this time. Some small funnels dipped down in
various spots here in the Dallas area yesterday and did indeed play the
devil with a trucking company lot south of here.  A friend to the west
of me watched a funnel meander along making trash for a while before he
lost sight of it. While they tore up some homes and caused injuries,
they were not major destroyers or killers.  With storm sirens grinding
for so long and new damage reports coming in on the news, it did feel
for a while like we were taking part in a reverse lottery.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas