[AT] Spam> OT Texans are you ok?

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Wed Apr 4 05:56:31 PDT 2012

Bowie, in Tornado Alley, north & NW if Ft Worth.
Storms just grazed & we still got almost 3" in about 1 1/2 hrs.
I can certainly understand why 'anyone'  would want to leave a desolate place like the Carolinas and go west to Texas. I have 3 sons who both used to be  married to foreign girls. 1 from Bangkok $ the other from Maysville NC.
I knew they were both foreigners 'cause I couldn't understand either one of them.
As for the Suburban thief, if he was dumb enough to take it to Mexico he probably doesn't own it anymore. It's probably being driven around some compound with blacked out windows.

p.s.  ....  Born & Raised in Texas

John Dunlap