[AT] Chain saw sharpening

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Mon Apr 2 15:14:02 PDT 2012

  I will second Mikes comment on  chains from Cutters Choice . I can get
two chains from them for the price of one from  W mart   . They are very
reasonable , sell great chain ,and ship fast .    They are also a great
source for lawn mower parts .  Ok honestly I only live two hours away
from their shop but call first thing in the morning and have it next day
in my  mail box !  They sell full chisel,semi and the safety ,(Ughh)
kind . Ivan