[AT] Portland Work Day

dean at vinsonfarm.net dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Apr 25 04:58:17 PDT 2012

Have fun, Gene and Steve and whoever else can join the party!  I'm still a
bit hobbled up for that sort of thing and will be out of town in any case,
but I'll be thinking of you all.  Hope the weather is fair, the coffee hot,
and the donuts just plentiful enough to get you started without inducing
too much need to nap...

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio

On April 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM Gene Dotson <gdotsly at watchtv.net> wrote:

>     Be looking for you;
>
>     1 Rt 33 to 540, left into Bellefontaine. Follow straight through
> Bellefontaine and becomes Rt. 47. Follow 47 out of town about 3/4 mile to
> traffic light, turn right, go to stop sign and turn left On Co. Rd. 13.
go

<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>