[AT] Oliver S55 oil filter seal

Wrench50 at aol.com Wrench50 at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 15:54:57 PDT 2012

I had a S55 with an aluminum oil filter adapter that the filter would leak
or pop off at the slightest touch. The threads looked ok, but I guess they
were  worn out. I had a cast iron filter adapter off a parts S55 that I
installed. No  more problems. Del

In a message dated 4/21/2012 6:08:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,