[AT] Problem with the Case 430CK generator

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 15:51:02 PDT 2012

Thanks Bo and Mike! According to the Case parts manual, the Prestolite
number is GJT-7403A. That is NOT the number that Walt's Tractor Parts
shows on their on-line catalog (he shows GJT7104A and shows it fitting
the 430, 431, 530, 531, 440, 441, 540, 541, 640, 641 Gas 12 Volt), and I
don't know what the difference might be, if any. The tag on my
distributor is in pretty bad shape and no longer legible, so that's no
help.