[AT] Problem with the Case 430CK generator

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:36:45 PDT 2012

Mike put it back together, charge the battery up hot and run it.   If you
don't run any lights it'll run all day then recharge the battery at night.
That'll get you buy until you figure something out.   I thought I sent you a
link to a tach drive adapter that fits on most any alternator.  I don't have
the link now.

Charlie