[AT] Opinions wanted

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Apr 15 13:08:57 PDT 2012

Yes of the same ilk.  Takes about a quarter acre to turn the tractor
which makes tight spots more than a little problematic.  The other part
is it is getting more and more hard to find parts for that darned thing.

The terrain here is a bit hilly but in general not so bad in the spots
where I will be operating.  For really heavy work there will still be
the 2010 and my Massey Ferguson 35 (plus the much larger tractors that
"visit" here when the farmer who leases my pasture and hay fields is
around).  So what I need is the sub compact frame, the better turning
radius with the mower deck and the loader for light work.

As I replied to Mike the next step is to have the attach/detach
operations for the loader and the deck demonstrated.  If they aren't
easily attached/detached this is not the tractor for me.

David
NW NC