[AT] Opinions wanted

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Apr 15 13:01:52 PDT 2012

Yes the attach issues are a big point.  My next step is to have that
function demonstrated for both the loader and the deck.  In theory the
deck can be attached or removed from the operators seat and the loader
nearly so.  That will make or break the deal for me.

I took a quick look Friday and will go back tomorrow for more detail.
Saturday was an open house at the local green gold dealer so I knew
there was no benefit being there then.

David
NW NC