[AT] Opinions wanted

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 15 10:25:29 PDT 2012

A lot would depend on the terrain that you are mowing. Most of my
customers to whom I sold compact loader tractors were not happy to have
the loader on while they were mowing. Although all the manufacturers
claim that their loaders are "easy to remove and put on" that isn't
really true - it not as quick or simple a process as the brochures would
have you believe. The other problem comes when you need to use the
loader - the mower deck has a habit of being in the way, especially if
you are working with snow. Removing and hooking up the mower is also not
something you want to do frequently, if at all.

Just some things to consider, and the issues I mentioned might not apply
to your situation.

Mike