[AT] Case diesel

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sun Apr 15 08:29:40 PDT 2012

My Caterpillar D6C has the same setup with the fuel shutoff past the lowest
regular throttle setting. To be honest I prefer the separate shutoff as it
is too tempting for an inexperienced operator to just shut the engine off
without a cool down time after hard work. Yes, that is not always needed,
but when it is having that momentary needed thought makes it easier to do
the right thing.
         Grant Brians
         Hollister,California vegetable, Fruits and Nut farmer