[AT] Case diesel

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 14 18:55:50 PDT 2012

Thanks for the input guys. I'll loosen the lines at the injectors next time
and see if it helps. I pulled up a parts breakdown and still don't see any
way to bleed the pump. I'll carry a backup battery, we have no means of
towing the tractor where it is. I didn't see any type of fuel pump, just the
injection pump. I'm still not happy with the flow to the pump compared to
what goes into the filter--it almost seems restricted somehow. It will be
Tues or Wed. before I can get back to look at it again, I'll let you know
how it goes.

John