[AT] Case diesel

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Apr 14 12:46:57 PDT 2012

I have the service manual for that engine also, John, but I couldn't
find any reference to bleeding the injection pump. What I did find was
the section on checking the injectors  (Section "I"), and on page 6 it
suggests "loosening the high pressure fuel lines at the injectors, one
at a time" and crank the engine. I would think that would also serve to
bleed the lines. Be very careful around those lines and only crack the
3/4" fitting a little, and keep your face and hands away from the
connection.

Mike