[Ford-ferguson] What do I have?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 03:30:24 PDT 2012

It is my understanding that the US built TO30 had a Continental engine,
while the British built TE30 had a Standard engine (and Lucas electrical
equipment). Those are the main differences that I am aware of. On the
other hand, after half a century, it would not be unusual to have a
tractor assembled from pieces of several different machines - there are
many Ford 9N-2N-8N's out there with all kinds of combinations of parts.

Mike