[AT] OT Happy white easter

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Apr 7 07:11:56 PDT 2012

Just missed frost here.  Low was 37°F and I had moved my tomato plants
that are hardening off for planting under cover for the night.
I bought some everbearing strawberry plants a week ago and planted them
in a couple strawberry jars.  I have some fruit already beginning to
color.  Those strawberry jars came inside for the night.

Today I will be repotting some tomato and pepper plants I started from
seed.  Planning to move them to the garden in early May.  Until then
they will live in a greenhouse/cold frame type thing.

David
NW NC