[AT] Steam engine boilers

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Fri Apr 6 09:44:30 PDT 2012

We had a several hog feeding troughs made from some small riveted boiler
tubes of about 20-24 inch diameter and about 8 feet long.  Likely from
some heating, possible hot water heat, from some building.  Probably
from the local Army Air Field that had hot water coal fired heat in all
buildings including the B-17 maintenance hangars.  Welded end to end,
they would have made a good culvert.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA