[AT] Help with hydraulic line

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Apr 5 05:57:33 PDT 2012

Thanks for all the input guys, I took the advice and looked for a standard part at TSC, but as was mentioned, they didn't have one small enough. The guy working there directed me to a place that sold " a lot of fittings" and bingo they had it. Heck of a lot cheaper than the original Simplicity part also. Thanks again.

Mike M