[AT] Help with hydraulic line

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Apr 4 06:54:23 PDT 2012

Hi All,
I have a '95 Simpilicy Sovereign Hydro that I use for lawn mowing. While working on it yestereday, I tried to loosen one of the hydraulic lines that run to the lift for the deck, and cracked the fitting.  The lift for the deck doesn't even work anymore, it only lifts the deck about 3/4" or so. The replacement part is about $25 for that little elbow, can anyone think of a way to engineer a creative repair? Can I just plug that hole, and leave the other line attached? I've included a link to some picture, to help illustrate what I'm talking about. Thanks for any help guys.

http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s388/meulenms/

Regards,
Mike M