[AT] Spam> OT Texans are you ok?

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 04:34:39 PDT 2012

I hope everyone is OK in Dallas except for one Ba$tard.  The Ba$tard
that stole my Suburban Easter Weekend seven years ago.  I hope one of
those Trucks fell on his Head.

Caused me to have to catch a Flight back to Houston.  Finish the Engine
overhaul on my Truck and Drive all the way back to Dallas to pick up my
RV, Family and Exchange Students.  That SOB needs a truck on his head.