[AT] Chain saw sharpening

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Apr 1 13:20:19 PDT 2012

That's right!  I had totally forgotten that.  My arthritis had gotten so bad
that I no longer felt comfortable with that beast. I am so glad it's still
running.

This little Worx electric is a dream, it's light weight and the tightening
system is really nice.  For sure I will get an extra chain as well.

Thanks

Dick