[AT] best parts counter service

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 30 14:21:38 PDT 2011

Just curious as to what brand of equipment you guys are finding has the best service at the parts counter. From what I am finding it is definitely Deere. Our local dealer is tied in with 7 or 8 more so if parts aren't in stock, they can sometimes have them delivered from another store the same day. Also getting parts from a distribution center is generally 1 day and doesn't cost much--even for Saturday delivery. I had to order some stuff from AGCO this week and since it was shipped direct from the distribution center I got hit with a $25 shipping fee on a 2lb package. Case-IH is ok, dealer seems to have to order too much stuff.

Your thoughts?

John Hall