[AT] Shop ceiling

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Wed Sep 28 18:54:15 PDT 2011

Go with white painted tin to brighten the place up.    I put OSB on my
ceiling because it was 1/2 the cost of tin and I was running out of
money.   Nothing wrong with OSB, but I think the tin would have been
better.  If you have the help, order the tin full length and just put it
up without seams.

Why not run EMC conduit and surface mount all the electrical?  learning
to bend conduit isn't hard and it doesn't cost much more than Romex -
but does take a little more time.