[AT] Shop ceiling

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:08:39 PDT 2011

Yep,  it's funny how that works.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Goss
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:06 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Shop ceiling

But those guys are the poster children for an "old-boy network".  It does
depend on who does the work.  When I built my shop, I took the exam they
told me I had to pass before they would even make the trip out to the site
to look at the wiring.  I commented afterward that the exam "looked an awful
lot" like the Journeyman's exam.  That led to an informal discussion of both
his (the examiner) and my backgrounds.  Both of us had spent many years as
piano technicians, and I knew his work from experience in working on pianos
he had signed off on.  Long story short -- The wiring had no problems after
that conversation.

Larry