[AT] Shop ceiling

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 13:58:21 PDT 2011

Me too me too!

My wife and I are hoping to build a house soon, and it will be on some of her family's land--in the town ETJ.  Coming from the country I am afraid I am gonna get an "education."  We are technically in an "agricultural/residential" area so I am hoping my shop will be considered agricultural.  (IF there's enough money to build one.  Every time we go see the draftsman, the house grows by 200 more square feet!!)

Al