[AT] Shop ceiling

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:36:17 PDT 2011

Larry,  I may be wrong but I think in my area the inspector has to see it
before it is covered up PERIOD and without regard to who does the work or
what qualifications they have.  He needs to see that
no bare wires go through sharp places that might cut or chaff them, that no
junction boxes are buried somewhere that they can't be accessed and that
there are no improper wire splices, etc.  Your advice to Don is sound.
The fixtures, receptacles, etc. don't have to be installed but the rough
wiring has to be complete.

Charlie