[Farmall] Farmall H hydraulics

Jerry Bossard jerry.bossard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:28:14 PDT 2011

Hello.

Could someone point me in the direction of how I go about setting up the
hydraulics on a Farmall H.  I'd like to add 3 point to the tractor, but I'm
looking for information on which side is in and out on the tractor.  Also I
was curious to know if I should use a monoblock control for up and down
pressure.  I'm considering getting a two level system so I can run the 3
point plus have aux hyd in the back for whatever may be attached to 3 point.
 Feel free to point out certain brands or stores that would be best for
getting these parts... I assume a Tractor Supply Store would work?

Thanks,

Jerry