[AT] Shop ceiling

Mike 1countryguy mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 04:48:05 PDT 2011

Interesting site don.  I lucked into seconds "wayne dalton" garage door panels for part of my machine shed (shop) area.  A rare find and not availailable any more.  They were being resold as new at sales.  Thus, now they test runs are all ground up immediately.  What a waste.  It saved me installing the perlins (false wall) for the insulation and I was able to use 4 ft wide rolls.  R value around 30 for winters in north central ohio.  The shop heat is in floor.